Friday, October 7, 2011

Tribute to a great jacket!!! - Theodora Jacket by Anthropologie (Spring 2011)

Not too long ago, I was eyeing this jacket on the racks of Anthropologie. Something about it just attracted  me so much. To my luck, I went in one day, and found it on sale. To this day.. it's become my favorite jacket!

I've worn this jacket almost everywhere! I recently brought it to Europe and thought I almost lost it at the Manchester, England airport. Man did I throw a HUGE fit about it. Cried as well. My husband couldn't understand why I was feeling this way. Perhaps it was fatigue. Perhaps it was just my being too sentimental. But isn't it funny how one gets attached to things?

Honestly though, this was probably one of my best purchases yet! It's stylish for almost any outfit! It's comfortable, flattering and the little details just make it so appealing. I never thought I would like the ruffles in front but they've grown on me so much! The only qualm I have is that it's not warmer and thicker. But other than this... I wouldn't ask for a better jacket for Spring-Fall.

Soo, here, I pay tribute to my best purchase ever at Anthropologie - Ms. Theodora. Isn't she beautiful? 
 
Anthropologie: Theodora Jacket (Spring 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment